In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month MPD has teamed up with Susan G. Komen for the MORE THAN PINK WALK
- Did you know that every 50 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer? Nowadays, it seems nearly everyone knows someone who has been impacted by breast cancer. That’s why we all need to keep working—and why we’re participating in this year's Susan G. Komen MORE THAN PINK Walk on Saturday, October 29, 2022 in Cambridge MA
- Join Our Team: https://shar.es/afc64Y (Team Name: Malden Police Goes Pink)
- MPD is committed to our community and fundraising for this cause-Every person fighting breast cancer deserves affordable, high-quality care. Every Dollar Makes a difference - That's why we decided to show that I'm MORE THAN PINK by participating and raising money in support of our friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers. The dollars we raise can save lives and have lasting impact in our local community and across the country — especially during a year when so many have been impacted.
- On Saturday, October 29, 2022, we will walk for the people who can't: For those too weakened by treatment to join. For those who are suffering. For those we have lost. Together we will fight back against breast cancer.
- This year's Massachusetts MORE THAN PINK Walk will be a beautiful 2.2 miles stroll through Cambridge near North Point Park. We’ll walk under the Zakim Bridge, around North Point Park, and through the newly developed Commons at the Cambridge Crossing area. Parking will also be available at the Cambridge Side Galleria Parking Garage, followed by a .4 mile walk to the park. Vouchers for parking at the Cambridge Side Galleria will be available on site on Walk Day.
Thank You for your support!