COVID-19 (Coronavirus) tests are now available to the public at no cost. People do not have to be displaying symptoms to be tested but must have an appointment in advance. Please call 617-665-2928 for an appointment. Testing is done Monday through Friday, 9AM-4PM at the following Locations:
- Cambridge - 163 Gore Street, outside the CHA East Cambridge Care Center
- Malden - 195 Canal Street, outside the CHA Malden Care Center
- Somerville - Crown Street, behind the CHA Somerville campus
Testing Process and Details
- You must have an appointment.
- People may arrive in cars, on bicycles or on foot.
- If coming by car, please keep your windows rolled up.
- No children under 8 years.
- Please bring a picture ID.
- Tests are provided at no charge to the patient.
Results may take up to 5 days to be available. You will get your results from the local health department. If you have not heard, it is because your result is not yet available.