Mayor Gary Christenson recently announced the launch of a new City of Malden Transparency Center, meant to provide a platform for residents to gain greater insight into City spending and project management.
The Transparency Center is part of the Cleargov suite of award-winning software tools for municipal governments that expands the ability of residents looking to understand and participate in government decisions.
On Tuesday, January 25th, there will be a special election to determine the approval of funds for the construction of a new Northeast Metropolitan Regional Vocational High School. The election will be held at one single poling location which will be the Malden Senior Center located at 7 Washington Street and the polls will be open from 11AM to 6PM.
- Free COVID Test Kits by mail available to all residents
- Dog Licenses Temporarily Unavailable
- Seasonal Winter Parking Regulations in Effect
- Executive Order on Masks and Public Meetings
- Roosevelt Park project
- Notice of Abandoned Property
- Public Buildings Mask Mandate