- Gary Christenson, Mayor, City of Malden
- Steve Finn, Executive Director, Malden Housing Authority
- Angie Liou, Executive Director, Asian Community Development Corporation
- Catherine Price, Malden Resident
- Roxanne Reddington-Wilde, Action for Boston Community Development
- Brian Slater, Senior Vice President, OceanFirst Bank
- Chris Simonelli, Ward 7 Councillor, Malden City Council
The Malden Affordable Housing Trust Fund seeks to “maintain and create opportunities for affordable housing so Malden remains a vibrant, diverse community where residents and families can stay and thrive.”
The Trust completed its first-ever Action Plan in June 2021, which set the goals and priorities that will guide our activities for the next 1-5 years. The Trust will be able to invest in programs and projects that create, preserve, and support income-restricted affordable housing in Malden.
You can read the full text of the plan here Version Options Affordable Housing Trust Fund Headline.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Affordable Housing Trust Fund Ordinance
Malden AHTF Community Meeting Presentation 2021
Malden AHTF Action Plan 2021
Malden AHTF Funding Policies and Procedures 2023
View Annual Reports.