Appeal a Ticket


image1To appeal a ticket you must: 

You may appeal a ticket by filling out an appeal form and sending it to the Parking Clerk. Appeals MUST be received by the Parking Clerk within 21 days of the ticket being issued to be considered.

You may access the appeal form at the bottom of this page.

Follow the instructions on the form and return by either mail or in person to:

Treasurer's Office
110 Pleasant Street
Malden, MA 02148

You may choose to have a hearing in person or have the Parking Clerk decide the case based on the information contained on the form. You will be notified by mail of a decision.  

If you wish to appeal the decision of the Hearing Officer: 

The legal appeal from the decision of the Hearing Officer is to the Middlesex County Superior Court, 200 Trade Center, Woburn MA. There is a $275.00 filing fee. The parking ticket adjudication process was decriminalized by the Massachusetts State Legislature.