If you are required to move your vehicle, you can park in one of the City's designated emergency parking lots located around the City for the duration of the snow emergency. You must monitor our website, social media or dial 311 to be informed about when your vehicle needs to be removed from the lot. The general rule is that vehicles must be moved within 2 hours after the declared end of the snow emergency. To find out when snow emergencies are set and lifted, monitor this website, social media, call Malden 311 or sign up for our emergency phone alert system.
The following locations are designated at the following locations:
- Beebe School - 401 Pleasant St.
- Forestdale School - 74 Sylvan St.
- Ferryway School - 150 Cross St.
- Linden STEAM Academy - 29 Wescott St.
- Early Learning Center - 257 Mountain Ave.
- Salemwood School - 529 Salemwood School
- Temple Ezrath Israel - 245 Bryant St. (NOTE: Follow the same rules for parking as with our school lots).
- Malden High School Holden Street Back Lot - (NOTE: This location shares a lot with the Valley Forum Hockey Rink. You are not allowed to park in the Rink parking lot or you will be towed.)
- CBD Parking Garage - 170 Center Street (NOTE: This location is not automatically available for every declared snow emergency. We will announce its availability each snow emergency event.)
- Jackson Street Parking Garage - 7 Jackson Street (NOTE: This location is not automatically available for every declared snow emergency. We will announce its availability each snow emergency event.)