- Boards and Commissions A - L
- Human Rights & Fair Housing Commission
Human Rights & Fair Housing Commission
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Paul Weston (Chair), Natl. Assoc. Realtors Rep
- Dawn Macklin (Vice Chair), Chamber of Commerce Rep.
- Meghan Volcy (Secretary), City Council Resident Member
- Steve Finn, Malden Housing Authority Rep.
- Faten Shelbayeh, Mayor’s Resident Member
- Vacancy: Elder Services Rep.
- Vacancy, Disabilities Advocate Rep.
- Marilyn Andrews, Ex-Officio Member, Chair Disabilities Commission
- Maria Luise, Ex-Officio Member, ADA Officer
The mission of the Malden Human Rights and Fair Housing Commission (MHRFHC) is to protect the civil rights of renters, owners and landlords in promoting and protecting fair housing, moreover, the Commission advocates for diversity and inclusion to ensure that all persons in Malden are treated fairly and equally under the law regardless of religious creed, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, national origin, Veteran or military status, marital, familial or parental status, and any other protected category of persons. In doing so the Commission will work with community groups and agencies to promote understanding and work toward eliminating prejudice and intolerance, and to mediate within the community whenever needed.
You can email the Human Rights Commission or reach them via mail at:
215 Pleasant Street
Malden, MA 02148
View Human Rights and Fair Housing Commission Annual Reports.
Human Rights and Fair Housing Complaint Forms
- Human Rights Fair Housing Commission Complaint Intake Form (PDF)
- Human Rights and Fair Housing Commission Complaint Form - Arabic (PDF)
- Human Rights and Fair Housing Commission Complaint Form - Haitian Creole (PDF)
- Human Rights and Fair Housing Commission Complaint Form - Portuguese (PDF)
- Human Rights and Fair Housing Commission Complaint Form - Simp Chinese (PDF)
- Human Rights and Fair Housing Commission Complaint Form - Spanish (PDF)
- Human Rights and Fair Housing Commission Complaint Form - Vietnamese (PDF)
City of Boston Fair Housing Training Webinar – 2 CE Credits Towards Mass Real Estate License Renewal*
Rentals the Right Way Webinar – 4 CE Credits Towards Mass Real Estate License Renewal*
August 25, 2021 – August 26, 2021
* Registration is through Greater Boston Association of Realtors. These events are not sponsored by the City of Malden. Once you click any of the links, you will leave the City of Malden Website.