The City of Malden allows online payment for several services, fees, and bills. The following are links to online payment providers for:
For assistance in using online viewing and bill pay or for questions about your account, please call 781-397-7090.
We are using a new service for our tax and utility bills that offers the following:
- It’s free to pay bills on line with e-check
- Pay anytime, 24/7
- Receive an email confirmation of payment
- State-of-the-Art Security Features
Pay by Phone
Payment may also be made by telephone for our tax and utility bills. Please call the following numbers and follow the prompts.
· Motor Vehicle Excise Tax bills please call (508)381-5455
· Real Estate, Personal Property and Water Sewer bills please call (855)984-1188
Electronic Checks & Credit/Debit Cards
The City of Malden accepts electronic checks (electronic fund transfer from your checking or savings account) and credit/debit card payments.
It’s free to pay water/sewer, real estate, personal property and motor vehicle excise taxes online with e-check! However, service fees do apply for payments made with a credit card. A service fee may apply to transactions completed by telephone.