Public Education & Information
Massport is currently monitoring complaints filed until 2020 to gather data on communities affected by excessive airplane noise.
Find information about meeting the minimum standards of fitness for human habitation.
The Malden Board of Health and its agents are committed to sustainable food safety practices; this commitment includes participation in the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program.
View tips and resources on conserving water.
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) is committed to better serving communities that experience barriers to health. The Community Health Equity Survey was developed in collaboration with community members and partners across the state and reflects the priorities and experiences of Massachusetts residents. The information you share will help DPH and community partners determine how best to allocate funding, improve programming, and develop policies to address health inequities.
With summer approaching, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) reminds residents to take recommended common-sense precautions to keep everyone, especially young children, safe this summer.
- American Lung Association INDEPTH Info-graphic (PDF)
- Parental Stress Line (PDF)
- The Haven at College (PDF)
- Additional Aerial Spraying for EEE in Critical and High Risk Communities (PDF)
- CDC Health Advisory - E-Cigarettes (PDF)
- Rodent Control Presentation 7-31-19 (PDF)
- Malden Youth Resource Guide 2018 (PDF)
- Minor and Youth Children of Hoarding Parents (PDF)
- Mystic Valley Public Health Coalition Resource Guide 2020 (PDF)
- Rodent Control Guide - Healthy Homes (PDF)
- Rodents - an Explanation (PDF)