Advertise at Macdonald Stadium
The City of Malden is soliciting sealed bids from businesses for advertisement on the scoreboard that runs along the MBTA's Malden Center Orange Line and Route 60 at Macdonald Stadium. The advertising period will be from November 1, 2016 through December 30, 2017. By participating in this program, your business will be on display to thousands of consumers each day from surrounding cities. Macdonald Stadium is used virtually year round by a variety of both non‐profit and for‐profit organizations.
Advertising Guidelines & Requirements
- The advertising space is 160 square feet, 16 feet wide by 10 feet high.
- All signage must be approved in advance by the Macdonald Stadium Commission.
- Any damage to signage due to no fault of the Stadium will remain the responsibility of the Advertiser for replacement as determined by the Stadium Commission.
- The Advertiser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Stadium Commission and the City of Malden and its representatives from any liability, loss and expense of any nature arising out of the display of signs.
- Advertiser is responsible for all costs associated with manufacturing and installing the sign.
Advertisements that the Stadium Commission deems to promote hostility, disorder or violence and/or which offends ethnic, racial or religious groups shall not be permitted. Advertisements deemed libelous or invades the rights of others, or which promotes, favors or opposes the candidacy of any candidate for election, or any public question submitted at any general, county municipal or school election is not permitted. Advertisements may not promote the use of drugs, alcohol, tobacco or firearms.
All responses must be received no later than Monday, October 24, 2016 at 9 a.m. Please complete the form (PDF) return in a sealed envelope labeled "Bid Documents for Macdonald Stadium Advertising" addressed to:
City of Malden
Attention: Charles Ranaghan, Controller
110 Pleasant Street
Malden, MA 02148