To see the status of government, businesses, healthcare, social services and more, please visit the appropriate status page below. If you know of any inaccuracies, please email email@example.com and we will update. These pages will be updated multiple times per day.
City/Government services status page
Businesses, Healthcare and other non-City services status page.
Where should you be looking for the latest updates that are specific to the City of Malden?
1. We suggest that you frequently visit and/or subscribe by email or text to our website alerts as all new developments will be posted there.
2. If you have any questions about the availability of City Services, building closures, modifications to services, etc., please monitor our City Services Status page.
3. Sign up for our City-wide alert system known as CodeRED. If there are any mass updates that need to be delivered, we will use our CodeRED alert system.
- Baker-Polito Administration Extends Non-Essential Business Closures and More
- Mayor Christenson COVID-19 Update for March 30th 2020
- Parks Closed
- Massachusetts Announces State Income Tax Filing Deadline Being Extended to July 15
- Governor Baker Extends School Closure Order
- New Orders from Governor Baker Affecting Residents and Businesses
- Master List of Malden Coronavirus Updates
- Malden Declares State of Emergency
- Boards and Commissions Meetings