- Bread of Life Food Pantry offers food distribution two days per week.
- Malden YMCA Food Pantry partnered with The Greater Boston Food Bank and offers fresh fruit and vegetables, chicken, fish, ground meats and household staples. For more information please contact Wendy Ng, at WNg@ymcamalden.org .
- Mobile Food Market offers fresh produce, dairy products,and other refrigerated food items free of charge, once a month (every second Saturday of the month). Pre-registration is required each month, to register please call (781)338-7568.
- Emergency Housing for those who have recently been or about to be displaced.
- Temporary shelter provided by the Malden Warming Center.
- Home heating assistance by LIHEAP administered by ABCD Malden.
Resources and Recovery Services
- Substance Abuse Resources
- Paul Hammersley- Addiction Recovery Resource Specialist
- Phone: (781)570-6328
- Email: PHammersley@cityofmalden.org
Income Tax Preparation
- Free tax assistance by Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program and the City of Boston’s Tax Help Coalition adminstered by ABCD Malden
- Free tax assistance at the Malden Senior Center by AARP for seniors (60+) every Tuesday starting February 12th and ending April 9th.