This elaborate mansard mansion was built in 1866 by Wilbur Fisk Haven, a partner in one of Boston's leading hardware dealerships, A.J. Wilkinson and Co. Situated in the former "Doctor's Row" neighborhood, it became the home of Malden physicians after Mrs. Fisk's death in 1891. It is currently an office building.The building was restored by its former owner, A.J. Martini, Inc., a construction firm noted for its restoration work in the Greater Boston area.